9.18.2007

Terrible Tuesday?

Nope! This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in ...

1. It rained today. A nice cool fall rain that makes you want to curl up in a blanket and read a good book.
2. Hubby asked me if I wanted to go to Culver's tonight to get ice cream. Oh ya!
3. The flowers a friend gave me over the weekend have not wilted.
4. I have amazing co-workers that are caring, prayful and outrageously crazy weird (I love you guys!).
5. I learned today that Jerusalem gets almost twice as much rain annually as the Sea of Galilee does.
6 I fit into a size smaller pants. Life is good!
7. Princess's new bedroom is really, truly, honestly, completely and finally done!
8. The beautiful, amazing redish orange sunset that filled the sky with a bright glow.
9. Our puppy dogs. Although they are under feet way too much they are always happy and glad to see us and ready to wrestly and have some fun.
10. Another day. Another breath. Another minute to live for you Lord. Thank you for this day.

No comments: