12.09.2007


Allie, Princess, Charlie, Me and Edward...with our tall, skinny, very naked Christmas tree. It actually looks better in person. We have a tradition in our family that every year for Princess's birthday (coming up soon!) we get her a tree ornament. Hubby has been doing this since she was 4 years old so she has a pretty cool collection. Usually it's an ornament that has to do with what she's into or what sport she's in or what she likes. And then when we were married almost 5 years ago we started the tradition for ourselves too, that we get an ornament every year.

No news is just no news, right? We haven't heard a word from our social worker. Hubby won't let me call. Yes, she did say she'd call as soon as she made contact with the foster family but arrgghh! I was so hoping to hear more today. And then my crazy brain starts going wacko. If you're wondering what I'm talking about read here.

I've spent alot of today reading the promises of the Psalms. Here's one of my favorites:

How long, O Lord? Will you forget me forever? Ho long will you hide your face from me? How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and every day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me? Look on me and answer, O Lord my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death; my enemy will say, "I have overcome him," and my foes will rejoice when I fall. But I will trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me. Psalm 13

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh my! Praise GOD!! I'm so excited to read this! Praying for you...and wow! Our God is so awesome in providing funds, He is so faithful! Praying you hear something soon!!