12.01.2007

A good day to cuddle up with a blanket and nap.... or shop!

Today we got our first snow of the season and it was a doozy. We got between 6-10" of snow plus sleet and ice. My sister came to town early Friday to have surgery to remove an abscessed tooth (fun!). She felt good enough today to want to go shopping which is so cool because it's been over a year since we've been able to spend a whole day together!

So Hubby warms up the good 'ol Jeep and we plow our way through town to the mall. Me, Hubby, Princess and Sister found some great deals (Anyone feel guilty for shopping this close to Christmas? I didn't think so!) and a few Christmas gifts.

Emily if you read my blog you will be happy to know I've FINALLY gotten your fleece blanket done. Sister helped me pick out the pattern today and we finished it tonight. Thanks for being so patient, I hope you enjoy it - it'll be in the mail on Monday!

Then we cuddled up in our own fleece blankets and watched a few great movies (Amazing Grace and National Treasure). A good, busy, cold, warm, productive, fun, cozy day!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Missy! Thank you for your comment on my blog (brier rose) I wanted to let you know that you helped us chose a middle name for our daughter! Felicity, which means, JOY!! Thank you for you sweet comments and I will be following your exciting journey to your child(ren). God bless!

Anonymous said...

hey Missy

glad I moved when I did, I cant handle that snow anymore. I have wimped out since I moved to NC

Monica