6.18.2007

Time Stands Still

That's what it seems like when going through this process. My boss continually reminds all of us to "live the day". I have to keep saying this over and over to myself because it's easy to long for "tomorrow" when we'll have our new children home. I know, I know - I talked earlier about the scripture that says "This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in IT". It's a daily struggle to live in today and it seems when completing form after form and waiting for the next form and the next contact that time stands still.

We mailed our initial home study information so now we just wait for them to contact us to, I think, complete more paperwork before starting the actual home visits. We're working like crazy to get our basement finished - we have a ways to go but our plan is to keep that project one step ahead of the adoption and the timing should work out perfect! :-) We'll see how that plan goes! Hubby and my dad are going to do some of the work but we decided to hire out a majority of it - mainly so it can get done faster but also because Pat has alot of other projects in the works!

CWA should receive our contract and packet of forms that we just sent. As soon as they do, we'll have access to the online information and that will give us step by step. Then we'll start completing the forms for USCIS. We'll keep you posted when that starts happening.

Live the day! We thank God for this day He's given us!

No comments: