9.10.2007

Snow White or Pocahontas


Wednesday is "Disney Day" at Princess's school. Huh? you may ask. It's homecoming week and every day the kids have a different theme. Today was "class color" day, tomorrow is "support the troops" day and Wendesday is "Disney Day". Not sure what Thursday and Friday are but that doesn't really matter...back on topic...

Princess: I think I'll be Pocahontas on Wednesday.

Missy: What!? Why not Snow White - she's your favorite.

Princess: I know but Snow White will be so hard - the big poofy dress and poofy sleeves and my hair isn't right.

Missy: We could find a short black wig.

Princess: Nah - I'll be Pocahontas, I already have the hair.

Missy: You have a Pocahontas wig?

Princess: (rolling eyes) Uh no, I have long dark hair.

Missy: Ooohhhh

10 minutes later...

Missy to Hubby: Princess is going to be Pocahontas on Wednesday.

Hubby looks confused so I go into the long explanation of homecoming week...

Hubby to Princess: What about Snow White?

Princess: Snow White will be so hard - the big poofy dress and poofy sleeves and my hair isn't right..

Hubby: Well you could pull it off.

Princess: I KNOW I could pull it off - I just want to be Pocahontas.


That's our girl!

No comments: