9.11.2007

You Are Good

For the life of me I can't figure out how to attach a song to this blog. So you'll have to do a little leg work yourself to actually listen to...

But anyway on Sunday I was of course feeling pretty down. Frustrated, sad, angry, questioning yet trusting that God's will is perfect even through this latest let down. I so didn't want to go to church but I didn't have much of a choice because we were having a big event and it was important I was there. Believe me though that I don't put on a happy face - I'm honest with people about how I feel and what's going on and then the floodgates open and I cry, cry, cry.

So I'm on my way to church wondering how many are going to ask me about the adoption and how often I'll cry and how horribly puffy my face will be by the end of the day. A song comes on the radio and it was so perfect. It's a new song by Point of Grace and it's called "You Are Good".

Like I said I can't figure out how to attach it here but you can click on the link below to listen to it. Needless to say it's exactly how I was feeling and it was just the encouragment I needed to get through another day.

God is good.

You Are Good by Point of Grace

No comments: