10.04.2007

Take My Breath Away

Any Top Gun fans? The theme song "Take My Breath Away" was a big hit and lately I've been living it. And oh how I wish I could say it was because of my handsome and amazing hubby. Nope...it's all those darn chip bags.

So I wake up Wednesday morning to a horribly sore back. Come Wednesday night it's not just sore, its shooting pain down my right side and literally taking my breath away every time I move. So I get home from youth group on Wednesday night (by the way, the switched bags of chips were a big hit!) and hubby is grunting and groaning. He goes on to tell me how he was working on his Jeep (stay tuned for a Jeep update tomorrow night) and he was trying to get a nut off and wrenched his back!

So later on we're laying in bed. We're rolling around trying to find a comfortable position, grunting, groaning, moaning and breathless... oh how I wish I could say it was because of my handsome and amazing hubby.

Darn Jeep and chip bags...

No comments: