7.08.2007

Here We Go!

It's so good to be home. The 4 buses pulled into town last night right at midnight - God is so good - that's the time I told the parents we'd be home. It was such a good week - so many lives changed, friendships made. Personally I was totally renewed. Even though I was doing alot of busy work, planning, organizing, helping with the evening worship time, I had alot of time to myself to think and pray and read God's Word.

Today I need to spend the day getting my laundry done and cleaning the house. Hubby got quite a bit done when we were gone - unfortunately that didn't include any cleaning :-)

THEN - the paperwork resumes! We received another packet of information we have to fill out for our homestudy so I want to get that in right away. Then I told hubby that one day this week we need to take a few hours and go around to our doctor and police station and court house and all those lovely places to get the forms for the dossier completed.

I also have to start thinking about the garage sale fundraiser we're going to have. August 17-18 - I have about a month. I've already had alot of people tell me they'll donate items so that's awesome! Hubby is so looking forward to getting his garage back - he'll have to be a little more patient.

Well, that's it for now. It's good to be home and it's good to get going on more paperwork (as crazy as that sound!). Take care!

No comments: